Developer:ponett (Bobby Schroeder)
Based in Florida, United States
December 20th, 2022
Press / Business Contact:
Melody Amaranth is a kindhearted but meek transgender fox from the small town of Greenridge. Recently, she made two important realizations about herself. One: she's deeply in love with her adventurous best friend, Allison Goleta. (The feeling was mutual.) And two: if Allison has her heart set on becoming an adventurer, then maybe Melody could join her. As a healer. It all seemed perfect. And then things got weird.
Super Lesbian Animal RPG is a classic-inspired turn-based roleplaying game about love, anxiety, and fighting funny looking monsters in dungeons. It follows the stories of Melody, her girlfriend Allison, and their friends Claire (a sarcastic, rule-bending witch) (she is also trans) and Jodie (a dependable knight). Over the course of their journey, our inexperienced heroes will meddle with forces beyond their control and find themselves responsible for the fate of their hometown. They'll also fight some spherical frogs, travel to a forgotten land in the sky, befriend a robot or two, and piss off the local librarian. But that should go without saying.
- A 16-bit-ish RPG inspired by classics like Final Fantasy, Mother, and Paper Mario, with modern sensibilities! (ie: no grinding required, no random encounters)
- Explore the Sapphire Islands, meet their colorful inhabitants, take on story-driven sidequests, and uncover secrets big and small
- Tackle four main dungeons filled with treasure, monsters, and drama
- Learn more about the blossoming romance between our protagonists, Melody and Allison
- Freely customize your party with Spellbooks that teach them a wide range of new abilities
- Enjoy a killer original soundtrack by composer Beatrix Quinn with over 80 tracks
- An easy mode that can be enabled at any time for players more interested in the story than the combat
- There's a unicorn!!! Wow!!!!!
- You can make them kiss
- Playthrough length estimate: roughly 10 - 15 hours
Super Lesbian Animal RPG began its life in 2015 as a reimagining of a 2013 RPG Maker hobby project by developer Bobby Schroeder. What was initially intended to be a smaller scale side project has grown significantly in scope and polish following seven years of on-and-off work. With help from some very talented collaborators and some valuable player feedback, Bobby hopes that the final product will be something special. SLARPG has been a labor of love and is designed through and through to be the game Bobby has always wanted to play, but that no one else has made. Having been financially supported via Patreon, the game will be completed in December 2022 and released as the team's first commercial game.
download files as .zip (2.2 MB)
Logo & Art
download files as .zip (17.1 MB)
Best lesbian furry game
...has the color palette of a candy store and some sharp sprite work to go along with it. It’s hard to be subtle with a name like that, so Super Lesbian Animal RPG really goes all in when it comes to being as bright, vibrant, and in-your-face cute as possible.
Hi my partner called Jodie 'Lesbian Tony the Tiger' and I am very very upset about it and I thought I'd let you know thank you for the time (btw I Love the demo)
Bobby Schroeder allows for the contents of Super Lesbian Animal RPG to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Super Lesbian Animal RPG is legally & explicitly allowed by Bobby Schroeder. This permission can be found in writing at https://slarpg.com/presskit.html
Bobby Schroeder (she/her)
Beatrix Quinn (she/her)
Anthony Field (he/him)
Lead NPC Designer